9458 Wacker Neuson G 120 Mobile Generator John Deere
Wacker Neuson G120 Mobile Generator
Heavy-duty mobile generator for reliable power.
- Units feature a sound-attenuated, lockable weather protected enclosure with large removable doors for easy maintenance. While a single point lifting eye and four-point tie down slots make for easy hoisting and transport.
- Units feature a fully integrated, large capacity fuel tank for long run times, even without a trailer.
- Unit offers low noise, mobile power for virtually any sound-sensitive application. Utilizing proven technology and simple design, this quiet generator provides excellent reliability in the most demanding environments.
- Brushless generators with full Class H insulation and sealed bearings reduces maintenance, provides excellent motor starting capabilities and increases generator service life.
- Durable features like stainless steel external hardware and automotive corrosion treatment of select body parts provide a long-lasting, quality appearance ensuring a high resale value.
- Generator control panel swings open as one complete unit for easy service-ability.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, an electronic governor and additional camlock panel.
- Optional dual-axle trailers, 6,000 lbs capacity are fully equipped and highway ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and electric or hydraulic surge brakes.
Wacker Mobile Generator G120 Generator Skid Mounted Length x width x height 125 x 50 x 64 in Operating weight, Skid mounted 6,795 lbs Generator with optional trailer Length x width x height 195 x 79 x 89 in Operating weight with optional trailer 8,225 lbs Standby output 105/132 kW/kVA Prime output 96/120 kW/kVA Engine John Deere AC voltage 1 Ø 120/240 V AC voltage 3 Ø 208/480 V Fuel capacity 245 US gal Fuel consumption (full load)
with / without generator
7.2 US gal/h HP @ 1800 rpm 158 hp Sound level at max.load
(dB(A)at 23 ft)
- Battery 12V/1000 CCA
- 1 Ø 120V - 20 A GFI duplex X 2
- 1 Ø 120/240V - 50 amp twist lock X 2
- 1 Ø 120/240V-30 amp twist lock X 1
- Trailer hitch type 3 in Pintle