9458 Wacker Neuson G 120 Mobile Generator John Deere
Wacker Neuson G120 Mobile Generator
Units feature a sound-attenuated, lockable weather protected enclosure with large removable doors for easy maintenance. While a single point lifting eye and four-point tie down slots make for easy hoisting and transport. Units feature a fully integrated, large capacity fuel tank for long run times, even without a trailer.
Heavy-duty mobile generator for reliable power.
- Unit offers low noise, mobile power for virtually any sound-sensitive application. Utilizing proven technology and simple design, this quiet generator provides excellent reliability in the most demanding environments.
- Brushless generators with full Class H insulation and sealed bearings reduces maintenance, provides excellent motor starting capabilities and increases generator service life.
- Durable features like stainless steel external hardware and automotive corrosion treatment of select body parts provide a long-lasting, quality appearance ensuring a high resale value.
- Generator control panel swings open as one complete unit for easy service-ability.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, an electronic governor and additional camlock panel.
- Optional dual-axle trailers, 6,000 lbs capacity are fully equipped and highway ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and electric or hydraulic surge brakes.
with / without generator
(dB(A)at 23 ft)
- Battery 12V/1000 CCA
- 1 Ø 120V - 20 A GFI duplex X 2
- 1 Ø 120/240V - 50 amp twist lock X 2
- 1 Ø 120/240V-30 amp twist lock X 1
- Trailer hitch type 3 in Pintle