DPU4545He Wacker Neuson Diesel Reversible Vibratory Plate
The plates with unlimited possibilities for all types of soil
These vibratory plates offer the best compaction of various types of soil. They show their true strength when working on semi-cohesive soils in particular. These reversible plates provide optimum performance along with a variable forward and reverse speed of up to 79 ft/min (24 m/min). Plus, the dual shaft exciter technology provides the maximum possible compaction depth in most types of soil.
- Electric start and crank start back-up.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and over large areas, also for vibrating heavy interlocking paving stones.
- These low profile units feature standard extension plates providing adjustable operating widths.
- The ductile iron baseplate (GJS-700) is impact and wear resistant ensuring long operating life.
- An adjustable guide handle can be moved to a vertical position for operator convenience during tight turns. An optimum shock-mount design reduces handle vibration, operator fatigue and engine wear.
- A heavy-duty roll cage and lifting eye provide for easy loading and placement into trenches.
- The hydraulic steering has been combined with a dead man's handle for added operator safety.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
|Operating weight (without / with extension plates)||330||kg||725||lb|
|Size of base plate (l x w) without extension plates||900 x 440||mm||35.4 x 17.3||in|
|Size of base plate (l x w) with standard extension plates||900 x 600||mm||35.4 x 23.6||in|
|Shipping size (length)||1.700||mm||66.9||in|
|Length x width x height (handle in working position)||1.700 x 440 x 1.150||mm||66.9 x 17.3 x 45.3||in|
|Length x width x height (handle in vertical position)||1.010 x 440 x 1.370||mm||39.8 x 17.3 x 53.9||in|
|Working height of handle (adjustable)||853 - 1.240||mm||33.6 - 48.8||in|
|Base plate thickness||12||mm||0.5||in|
|Max. centrifugal force||40||kN||8,990||lb|
|Forward and reverse travel with standard extension plates||24||m/min||78.7||ft/min|
|Max. compacted area - with standard extension plates (depending on soil)||880||m2/h||9,470||ft2/h|
|Drive engine||air-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine with crank start and automatic oil shut-off|
|Type||Supra 1 D 41 S|
|Max. power output||6,3||kW||8.5||hp|
|Rated power output||4,4||kW||6.0||hp|
|Fuel consumption||1,8||l/h||1.9||US qt/h|
|Tank capacity||5,0||l||5.3||US qt|
|Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation||30||°||30||°|
|Power Train||from drive engine via automatic centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter, from where the centrifugal forces transmit directly to the base plate|