VP1340A Wacker Neuson 23" x 15.5" Single Direction Vibratory Soil Plate Compactor
Wacker Neuson VP1340A 23" x 15,5" Vibratory Soil Plate*** New Design Does Not Match Product Image ***
- Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches.
- Ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt guard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Single direction plate compactor gas powered
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport.
- Improved water tank design with larger capacity and filler hole provide higher productivity.
|Length x width x height||1.020 x 400 x 885||mm||40 x 1.5 x 35||in|
|Lowest working height||680||mm||26.5||in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||590 x 400||mm||23 x 15,5||in|
|Compacted area (soil)||up to 550||m2/h||up to 5,900||ft2/h|
|Forward speed (soil)||up to 23||m/min||up to 75||ft/min|
|Gradeability||up to 30||%||up to 30||%|
|Max. centrifugal force||13||kN||2,925||lb|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda|
|Rated power output||3,7||kW||5||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||3,7||l||3.9||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,8||l/h||1.9||US qt/h|
|Power Train||Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate.|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jose -
This is a solid compactor. Second one i have bought lasts a very very long time.
THERE IS NO OTHER!
30+ years of being in the construction business and I have owned this packer for all of 8 years, I have yet to have this machine break down other than from human error. Long stroking recoil to the end and snapping rope, I have literally started the packer with as little as a foot of rope, always starts on first pull never and dies for any reason. The only thing that does go to crap is the kill switch; if it's left outside you will have this problem most likely after the first rain. This the only downfall and it's just a $3 part or you can put your own switch on it. If it acts up the air filter is plugged. Just now I am looking for a belt and ran into this review page... any doubt on the reliability should be kicked out of your head, no doubt the only machine to own!! Wacker motor has a two year warranty, the Honda has one year, Wacker motor is the one I have and will buy the same if and when I will need another.