3258 USG Durock Shower System Curb and Ramps
USG Durock Shower System Curb and Ramps
- Made from 3-pound density molded EPS, same material used in the USG Durock shower trays
- Shower curb delivers outstanding strength at an aesthetically pleasing height
- At only 5", this curb allows for easier shower entry and exit, while creating a sleek upgrade to taller curbs offered by competitors
Shower Ramp Features
- Each ramp is 12" wide and features a 1" to 1/4" taper
- Made from tough, high-density foam thats easy to cut and install
- USG Durock Ramps help you achieve a clean and accessible entry for any shower, whether it be for enabling wheelchair access or simply creating an aesthetic easy entrance
- 48" x 5" x 4" Curb (170144) - Package Dimensions - 49-3/4" x 6-3/4" x 5", 2 lbs
- 48" Ramp - Package Dimensions - 49-3/8" x 12-1/4" x 1-1/4", 2 lbs
Questions & Answers (2)
Could I use this ramp with the 48" kit to make a level entry shower [without the curb]? If so, can I substitute the ramp for the curbs in the kit? Thanks.
Yes you can use the ramp in place of the curb to achieve that flush look. Unfortunately the kits are pre packaged from USG and we can not switch out pieces of the kits.
Is the curb actually 5" x 4-1/2"? 4" would be an odd width for butting up to a half wall (2x4, and 2 pieces of 1/2" backer board would be 4 1/2").
The measurements for this USG curb are 48" x 5" x 4".