9761 Tuscan Seam Clips 1/32" Blue Leveling System
Tuscan TruSpace Seam Clips 1/32" Blue Leveling System for 1/4" to 3/8" Tile
Enjoy 10% Savings On All Blue Tuscan Seam Clip During Our Monthly Special!!
From the creators of the popular Tuscan Leveling System the new single-piece system that virtually eliminates lippage during tile installation.
- A 1 piece system that requires no tools to install or remove
- With the popularity of large format tiles lippage has become more of a problem!
- Now with the Tuscan SeamClip single piece leveling system you can get the job done with no extra tools to buy
- Simply slide the base under the tile, close the wings on the side and after the installation has cured, use a rubber mallet to remove the top portion from the surface
- Blue SeamClip are For 1/4" thick large format thin-body ceramic tile and for gauged tile less than 3/8" thick
- Thickness (grout size) of the the SeamClip is 1/32"
- For use on both walls and floors
- Made in the USA with recycled material
- Easy Removal!
Ratings & Reviews
Proved to be not for this Lone Ranger DIY dude..........
by Tileman Jr
Really thought these looked like the best for a DIY dude and price wise. Bought 2 boxes for 2 small 30 sq ft each bathroom projects.<br><br>Maybe if you had a helper – and had tiles larger than 12”. But for 12” tiles and using Tavy spacers there was hardly room for all the clips and spacers. Working over Hard-Backer board made it impossible, due to how quickly the mortar sets over concrete backer board. This was a small 6’x5’ bathroom – by the time I set the first row of 5 tiles and went back for the 2nd row – the first row had set and the clips did no good – and even sheared off from the stress while trying to set. I quickly realized all my dreams of the perfectly flat floor using these clips was dashed. <br><br>Also if your floor isn’t really flat and level to begin, you will be fighting against an uphill battle. So I removed all the clips from the first row and laid the tiles the old fashioned way, by hand with a level. I certainly do like the Tavy clips though............. LOL
Leveled nicely when they didn't break.
I'm a DIYer and felt that these would really help. I made sure I had the right color for the thickness of the tile. I was installing large format tiles for a shower which can be pretty challenging as it is. The house is a little older so a lot of work had to be done before tiling to get as level as a surface as possible. When the surface was perfect they worked great. If there was a little variance they really helped but had many of them break when closing which was frustrating. If I was going to do tiling more than this time, I would probably go with the strap system.