Trelawny 5 ft. Pneumatic Long Reach Scraper
Trelawny 5 ft. Pneumatic Long Reach Scraper, 136.3599
Long Reach Scalers and Scabblers are specifically designed to reduce the risk of back injury and to extend their use into previously inaccessible areas. Ideal for a variety of uses from construction and marine to general factory maintenance and flooring services.
- Tool Only. Accessories sold separately
- Remove up to 200 sq. ft. per hour of 4" ceramic tile set in standard thin-set
- 5' Long. weighs 13 lbs
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Scraper blade available for vinyl floors, wall tile, thin set etc
- Weight 14 lbs. 2,200 blows per minute
- Operates at 90 PSI. Air consumption 5 SCFM
- 2 HP compressor required
- Modern single ball retainer for safe lock and quick fit
- Choose from the widest range of chisel and scraper blade widths
- One year warranty
- Made in England
- Tiles (vinyl, ceramic, quarry)
- Roofing materials
- Rubber coatings
- Paint build-up
What is the size of the air intake hookup?
by Anonymous 2/24/2016 9:43:14 am
It is a female hook-up, 1/4" mpt.
What is the stroke?
by James 8/15/2019 1:21:25 pm
Trelawny Long Reach Scraper has a piston stroke of 39 mm.