5718 Topcon E-Z Read Grade Rods
Topcon E-Z Read Grade Rods
- Rod Collapses to 5 ft 5-3/8 inch and extends to 10ft 6-1/4 inch.
- No math when taking grade shots above or below a known elevation.
- This makes it perfect for virtually all general construction applications; such as setting forms, establishing footing elevations, screed work, subgrade, finish floor, or virtually any elevation on the job site.
- The E-Z Read Grade Rod has a fixed scale starting at zero and reads how high or how low you are from your zero starting point.
- Heavy-duty, tempered aluminum rod sections with hard-coat anodized finish
- No-slip ultra lock
- Large, easy-to-read numbers
- Five feet of reading scale
- Built-in bullseye bubble
- Instructions for both optical and laser use are printed on the back of the rod