6802 Husqvarna Banner Line Wet Core Bits
Husqvarna Banner Line Segmented Wet Core Bits
Husqvarna's diamond drill bit technology gives you superior cutting capacity, longer product life and a smooth, rapid cut. The Bannerline series provides premium quality at a mid-grade price.
- Most popular grade for small to medium jobs. For a wide range of material applications.
- For general purpose wet drilling of concrete, masonry and brick, including concrete with soft to hard aggregate and light to medium steel reinforcing.
- Also effective on granite, marble and stone.
- 14" drilling depth
- Total segment height: .300" (.200" diamond depth; .100" segment base)
- 3/4" to 1-1/2" have 5/8"-11 arbor.
- Bits 1-5/8" and above have 1-1/4"-7 arbor.
Questions & Answers (1)
do you sell extensions for core drilling ?
Yes, click here for Husqvarna Shaft Extensions. Additional sizes are also available for custom order. Please send a quote request to email@example.com and we'll be glad to help!
Ratings & Reviews
Just a little short.
I purchased a 1-1/4" Husqvarna Banner Line Wet Core Bit for 40 holes needed going around my pool. The bit made it thru 36 and died on the 37th. so I had to purchase another one for 3 1/2 holes... An additional cost that I was not expecting.