7546 Troxell Supersoft Large Knee Pads (pair)
Troxell Large Supersoft Kneepads
These are the only kneepads that can be worn with short pants and not irritate your legs!
- Large Soft neoprene knee pads with hook and loop fasteners
- Patented design of the Supersoft kneepad provides a front fastening system
- For use in many different industries such as tile and floor covering installation, automotive, gardening and general construction
- Supersoft has no buckles or fasteners behind or on the side of the leg
- Strap is so soft and comfortable that your legs will not get irritated
- Leartherhead are more durable and last longer
- Front fastener stays in place and allows a free range of motion
- Comfortable neoprene is 100% washable and is less likely to bind and cause rash
Questions & Answers (2)
Are the blue Troxel knee pads large?
mitches floor covering
Yes, the size of both the standard and leatherhead kneepads are both large. We also sell the medium size Troxell Supersoft Kneepad. Click here for Troxell Medium Supersoft Kneepad.
Where can I get the X-Large ones like this?
These are the former "X-large" Troxell knee pads. They have changed their marketing to include the "Large" size they offer.
Ratings & Reviews
Leatherhead knee pads
by locoton -
As a finish carpenter, I am on my knees alot. I only wish I had these knee pads when I started this trade 25 years ago. My knes would be in better shape than they are today.
better than cardboard of paper scrap
by garyc -
good for adjusting tile or stone in shower walls or backsplash
I would recomend this product to anyone
by HSB Building contractor -
Never been able to wear kneepads for an extended period of time because of discomfort. These pads are " all-day" comfortable because of their design. Very easy on and off.
one of the best knee pads I've ever had,
by Elvo -
I'm using this knee pads every day at work, they don't ware out so quickly, great product!
Excellent knee protection
by Mico -
Used for protecting my husband's knees when doing all sorts of jobs around the home, working on machines (truck, snowmobiles, motorcycles, ATVs), gardening, etc. Both of his knees were operated on in the past and the knee pads prevent re-injury. Excellent product!
Best Knee Pads I Have
When you are doing work on hard surfaces everyday your knees will start bothering you. when I bought these it was the best investment I could think of. super comfortable and highly recommended.
leather head knee pads
by far the best compared to the regular ones just clean them to keep thinset off and they should last 2 to 3 times longer than your regular ones