1544 Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit
Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit
The Schluter®-Shower System is an integrated family of products that creates a "sealed" system. It was designed to replace the traditional shower pan method, which is time and labor intensive. The Kerdi shower pan waterproofing system allows for the direct bonding of tile the waterproof material. When installed correctly over a sound substrate, this system creates a fully waterproof enclosure.
- All-inclusive package containing integrated components required to create a maintenance-free, watertight shower assembly
- Tray ST-81/152 BR 32"x60" features off-center drain placement: 10" (25.4 cm) o.c. from end of tray
- Suitable for use in showers, bathtub surrounds, and intermittent-use steam showers
- Pipe Collar Sold Separately
- Mix Valve Seal Sold Separately
- KERDI Drain Assembly Sold Separately
- Preformed Corner Membrane Sold Separately
- Shower Tray
- Shower curb 48" x 6" x 4-1/2"
- Waterproofing membrane 3' 3" x 33'
- Waterproofing band 5" x 33'