S-310AB-NC-10 Laticrete Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive Full Unit Part A & B, 2 x 5 liters
Two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. Maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 95°F (35°C).
- Best speed and productivity over mechanical anchoring, plaster and wire, and the thin-set method of veneer installation.
- Easier to work with when compared to traditional methods; no drilling, cutting of kerfs or setting of pins.
- LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive allows for quick, easy plumb adjustment while stone is in place to compensate for uneven walls and stone thickness variations.
- Permanent; it will not fail or deteriorate over time and is ICC and IBC approved.
- 1 liter - 2 parts - 2 x 5 liter.
- Approximate Coverage per 10 Liter Unit: 300-325 ft2 (27-30 m2) at Plumb Wall (3 mm) with 1/8" Latapoxy Thickness (3 mm) *150-170 ft2 (14-16 m2) out 1/4" (6 mm) with 1/4" Latapoxy Thickness (6 mm). *75-80 ft2 (7-7.5 m2) out 1/2" (12 mm) with 1/2" Latapoxy Thickness (12 mm).
- Spot bonding marble, granite and large format ceramic tile on walls and overheads, interior and exterior applications.
- Adhesive for bonding masonry, precast concrete and stone panels.
- Ideal for fireplace surrounds, elevators and stair risers.
- Adhesive for bedding and fastening marble, granite and other stone slabs on walls and wainscoting.
- Adhesive for fabricating granite, marble and other stone.
- Approved by TCNA for Interior applications method W215 and W260.
- Fast Permanent Bond-45 minutes to 1 hour set time.
- Easy to Use-1:1 mixing ratio by volume.
- Non-Staining-ideal for white and light colored?marbles, other stones and tiles.
- Withstands shock and vibration.
- Durable Permanent Bond-will not deteriorate over time.
- Safe-no solvents.
- Non-Sag-when applied up to 1" (25 mm) thick.
- Approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC and IBC.
- Concrete masonry units (CMU).
- Exterior glue plywood.
- Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations.
- Steel surface must be cleaned to remove oil, dust oxidation and other bond inhibiting materials.
- Please consult LATICRETE Technical Services at 800.243.4788, ext. 235 for approval prior to use for all exterior applications.
- There is a maximum height restriction of 30 ft (9.1 m).
- For exterior installations outside of North America, contact the LATICRETE International Department at 1.800.243.4788, ext. 242.
- Must be minimum 6" (150 mm) thick reinforced.
- Must be minimum 3500 psi (24 MPa).
- Must be minimum 28 days old prior to installation.
- Double wythe walls only.