7567 Raimondi Rai-Fix Grooving Tool
$210 to $570
Raimondi Rai-Fix Grooving Tool
For wall application of large format tiles and slabs
- The RAI-CUT device is part of the RAI-FIX system. RAI-CUT is fundamental to create the slot in the back of the tile/slab. Slot where to insert the RAI-FIX hook
- RAI-CUT works on tiles or slabs with maximum thickness of 30 mm (1-3/16”) and minimum 6 mm (1/4”)
- RAI-CUT is made of stainless steel and it is provided with clutch hole for connecting a vacuum dust extractor
- RAI-CUT can be supplied with or without angle grinder (power 850W)
- Thanks to its semi-universal attachment, RAI-CUT is compatible with the most popular brands and models of angle grinders
- Dry cutting, diamond disc Ø 125 mm (5”)
Questions & Answers (1)
11/9/2016 10:01:25 am
What type of grinder is recommended for this attachment?
The manufacturer suggests any 5" grinder with a 5/8" spindle.