MXJPM Raimondi Iperbet Job Site Power Mixer
Raimondi Iperbet Job Site Power Mixer
For mixing adhesive, thinset, drypack, mortar, concrete, quartz plaster, epoxy etc. Properly mixes at 66 rpm without whipping air into the mixture. Outperforms and outlasts power mixing drills.
- Allows you to mix thinsets, mortars, drypack, adhesives, epoxy, concrete, and quartz plaster while you're spending your time on another task
- For mixing tile adhesives, thinsets, mortar for plasters, quartz plasters, concrete and more
- Fixed paddle rotating bucket, better safety and allow operator to check the mix while mixing
- You can mix 50 to 100 lbs dry powder per load
- Two wheels and well-positioned handle makes it easy to complete all your mixing needs with less fatigue on the worker
- Free Shipping to a commercial address
- Bucket Capacity (max) = 12 gallons
- Gear Ratio = 25 to 1
- Raimondi Iperbet Job Site Power Mixer
- 2 Buckets
- Standard Mixing Blade
- Wrench Kit
- Operator's Manual
Job Site Mixer Features:
- For mixing adhesive, drypack, thinset, mortar, concrete, epoxy, quartz plaster, etc.
- Properly mixes at 66 rpm without whipping air into the mixture
- Increases application time of epoxy
- Outperforms and outlasts power mixing drills
- Set it, and Forget it. It does the work for you.
- Powerful and Portable mixing capacity of 100 lbs.
- Rotating Paddle, fixed bucket
- Supplied with 2 Buckets - allowing you to work with one bucket while the other is mixing
- 1 year Limited Warranty
|Raimondi Iperbet Jobsite Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||12 gal.|
|Dimensions||24" x 20" x 31"|
Ratings & Reviews
Gets the job done.
by Rocky Top -
I needed a mixer that I could move around on my own and that would quickly mix lime putty and sand to make mortar for cordwood building. This mixer is great! Conveniently portable, very efficient mixing, and easy to clean. I like the plastic-covered on and off buttons that are easy to wipe clean. It doesn't mix a large quantity at a time, but does it quickly enough that you can do several batches at a time & then get back to work.
by Haddy -
Works great for small batches of mortar, concrete