9387 RAC-A-TAC with 2" Casters and Chest Support
RAC-A-TAC Rolling Knee Pads with 2" Casters and Chest Support
- The 2” caster model would be your choice if you prefer to be closer to the floor or if you will be using it in mostly flat-work applications in kneeling/leaning over positions, such as tile setting, various floor installations, sealing, grouting, staining, etc
- Chest support will allow you to work in a supported leaning over position, while sitting and kneeling on the Racatac
- Speed & comfort for a demanding job
- Comfortable web spring seat
- Adjusts from 11.5" to 15.5" high
- Made in the USA
- Thick foam inner knee pads for all day comfort
- 2" polyurethane ball bearing casters
- Weighs 14 lbs, load capacity 300 lbs
Questions & Answers
Is a Racatac Tool Tray included with the Rolling Knee Pads and Chest Support?
by Anonymous 9/15/2015 12:01:51 pm
Yes, the Racatac Tool Tray is included with the Racatac Rolling Knee Pads and Chest Support.
Is the chest support removable?
by Anonymous 2/17/2016 6:16:54 pm
Yes, the chest support is removable it simply bolts on to the Racatac. When purchased together the chest support does not come installed on the Racatac.
Can I order it with the wider chest support? I don’t need the narrow one.
by Mark Main 2/9/2019 8:42:36 pm
As of now Rac-A-Tac does not offer a wide chest support.
Ratings & Reviews
Worth the $ 100%
I just did 300 sq ft of plank tile flooring, and my back doesn't hurt. Spacers and misc tools sit in the tray and roll along with me. I wish I'd bought this when I first started out. I do recommend!