3000 Quikpoint Tuck Pointing Gun for Mortar Without Drill
Quickpoint Mortar Gun Without Drill
Quickpoint is up to five times faster than conventional pointing methods, he said, adding that over the last 16 years, the company sold 30,000 of the old units.
- For tuck pointing, brick work, stone work, thin brick, grouting, crack repair, and glass block
- Speeds application of mortar 5 times faster to all types of masonry joints
- Quick, clean, and accurate!
- Works on floors and walls
- Hopper holds three quarts of mortar
- Uses all standard and pre-mixed pointing mortars
- Excellent mortar penetration
- Vibrator fed auger drive assures constant mortar bead
- Unbreakable polyurethane body and nozzle holder
- Takes just 10 seconds to reload 1/2 gallon hopper
- Quick clean up in less than a minute simply by flushing with water
- Portable, weighs only 10 lbs (approximately 13 lbs loaded)
- Specially designed nozzle with 4 interchangeable steel tips (small: 3/16" X 0.8", medium: 1/4" X 0.8", large: 0.55" X 0.66", and special angled tip for overhead work 1/4" x 0.8")
- Nozzle rotates for horizontal and vertical joints
- Mounts any 3/8" drill, if you are using a cordless drill must be 18 Volts
- 1-Aluminum Scoop(#554)
- 1-U Blade(#504)
- 2-Tip Blade Sets(#503)
- Nozzle Key (#506)
- 8oz Gibco-MRF(#560)
- 2-1/4" x 1/4" Stainless Set Screws(502S)
- 1-Medium Steel Tip(#552)
- 1-Narrow Steel Tip(#551)
- 1-large Steel Tip(#553)
- 1-Angled Steel Tip (3552A)
Questions & Answers
Can a battery operated drill work with it?
by Garland Hudgens 11/27/2018 7:06:44 pm
It can be used with a cordless battery drill but it must be 18 volts.
I'm using a 20 volt cordless drill and it leaks around the nozzle holder and the steel tip. Is an electric 18 volt 3/8" better to use?
by Tony 12/10/2018 11:18:33 pm
This is to be used with a 3/8" drill and if you are using a cordless electric drill it must 18 volts. The higher voltage might be causing the issue.
Is there a attachment so I can do a floor so that mortar will not spill out when it is tipped over sideways
by Royce Peacock 7/31/2020 8:05:45 am
No, there is no attachment. We recommend keeping the hopper on a slight angle when working on floors.
Ratings & Reviews
by lachapells -
I've done 250 sqare feet in 2 days. Works well.
excellent product ... saves alot of time
by Carl Horrigan -
brother an I installed fusion brick on his house - the brick is about 2" thick and then we were to mortar inbetween the bricks ... instead of troweling the mortor, we used this product ... sped up the process and filled all of the joints. This product delivered on its promises. My only concern is longjevity, as the housing is made of plastic.
Just what I was hoping for.
by George -
It allows me to force mortar into areas that would take much longer with a trowel. It lets me move quicker with the attached reservoir than going back and forth with a bucket or pan.
Proof of the puding is in the eating
by Eddie -
Have not used the Quickpoint yet. The quality of manufacture looks good, I hope it lives upto its word.Price was good,[...]
I would buy this product again and again
by papa -
to upgrade home
by Joe -
The mix has to be wet enough but not too wet. The gun gets the mortar between the bricks much better and faster than a bag. I used a 3/8" drill (smaller than recommended), but I didn't have any problems. When full of mix, the gun is a little heavy. The gun fastened to the drill very quickly.