10-56 Roberts by QEP Long Neck Plus 6" Jamb Saw
Roberts by QEP 10-56 Long Neck Plus 6" Jamb Saw
6" Jamb Saw easily cuts door jambs, baseboard, cabinet toe kicks, inside corners and most hanging doors. The cutting height is adjustable from flush to 1-1/16” for working with different floor covering thicknesses.
- 6" blade, 9.5 Amp. 1050 Watts, industrial grade motor featuring all ball and needle bearings
- Blade height adjusts from “Flush” to 1-1/16"
- Convenient 1-1/2" vacuum port.
- For undercutting wood door jambs and wood cove base
- Cuts inside corners and under toe kicks
- Saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick and undercut doors as thick as 1-3/4"
- Spiral ground gears for smooth, quiet operation
- Easy grip handle for maximum control
- QEP 10-56 All Ball Bearing Power Saw Unit
- 6-3/16 in. Carbide Tooth "Cupped Arbor" Saw Blade
- Masonry Blade
- Allen Wrench
- Steel Depth Guide
- Custom Molded Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|10-56 Roberts Jamb Saw Specifications|
|Power||9.5 amps / 1050 W|
|No Load Speed||8,000 RPM|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-3/4 inch|