3173 Pre-Pitch Individual Shower Drain
Manufacturer: Mark E Industries
Mark E Pre-Pitch Individual
- Pre-Pitch is a unique, stay in place screeding tool designed for use underneath shower pan liners.
- Pre-Pitch is a unique tool that creates the proper sub floor slope (1/4" per ft.) needed underneath the pan-liner to manipulate the water towards the weep holes that are integral part of shower floor drains.
- By having a pitch under the pan liner, water that passes through the mud bed is now directed to the weep holes instead of being trapped between the mud bed and the liner.
- This 'ponding' or collection of water is where many mold and mildew related issues originate.
- Easily cut with hacksaw, PVC cutters or grinder.
- Use on wood sub-flooring or concrete floors.
- Economical, lightweight non-rotting plastic.
- Prepitch Standard, 1/8" to 7/8" x 36" long.
- Prepitch Extended: 7/8" to 1-5/8" x 36" long.