PT-78 Pure Platinum 10" Porcelain Blade
Pure Platinum 10" Diamond Blade From CD Products
CD products is happy to introduce a high quality, fast cutting porcelain diamond blade for an affordable price. The PT-78 Platinum 10" diamond blade was specifically designed to give you that premium cut on even the toughest materials such as: porcelain, ceramic, natural stone & granite tile with minimal chipping.
- A premium porcelain diamond blade without the high price tag
- The high quality diamond can cut through a dense porcelain with ease and minimal chipping
- Laser cut slots keep blade blade cool while maintaining its high RPM for a faster, clean cut
- Cuts through porcelain, marble, granite tile, ceramic and natural stone
- Innovative diamond matrix able to withstand tough materials
- Extremely high diamond content for long life and clean, fast cutting
- To ensure a longer blade life, and keep the premium performance, use with the Solid Gold Dressing Stone - This specially formatted grit sharpening stone is designed to not only sharpen but reactivate diamond cutting blades
- These blades are designed for wet cutting only
- Rim Height 8mm (5/16")
- Kerf 0.060"
- Maximum RPM 6,200
- Arbor Size 5/8"
Ratings & Reviews
forget the hot dog, this is the bomb diggity dog
by witchy woman
On a serious note - Priced competitively with a long life that will get the job done. Give it a whirl you will not be disappointed.
Not bad overall
Not a bad blade, cut fairly smooth and cuts pretty fast. Not as smooth as what I usually run but much faster cutting blade.
Great blade after breaking it in
by M. Geranillo -
This blade started off a little chippy but after I dressed it it cut through porcelain like a hot knife through butter with leaving a very nice edge. For the price I would recommend this blade you would have to spend almost twice as much to get any better
by Jason -
As mentioned it’s a little chippy at first (needs dressing) but after that it’s a great blade. Cuts fast and straight.