VA15AHFL Novatek HEPA Pneumatic Wet/Dry Vacuum
Novatek 15 Gallon HEPA Pneumatic Wet/Dry Vacuum
Air driven HEPA floor vacuums for removal of lead, asbestos, mold, ceramic dust, fiberglass and many other hazardous and non-hazardous materials. Designed to work flawlessly with our VSE product line for use in abatement, remediation, clean rooms, hospitals, and industrial applications or wherever pollutants exist. Includes a critical HEPA filter, pre-filters along with disposable filter bags designed to contain & recover more dirt than any other vacuum cleaner in its class.
- High capacity clean-ups
- Air filter/dryer standard
- Bulk Haz Mat recovery / clean-up
- Perfectly matched to our VSE power tools
- 15 Gal. cold rolled steel hammermarked finished exterior with epoxy coated interior
- Front swivel casters, large rear wheels for easy transport
- Wet/Dry pick-up standard
- 4 stage filtration filtration assures long HEPA life
- Includes 6 ft. Vacuum hose
- Optional wet/dry float - VAC553570
- 110 CFM output flow
- Static lift inches of water: 160"
- Air driven, 50 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Recovery capacity: 15 gal.
- Maximum hose length: 75 ft. x 1.5"