3497 NobleFlex Drain Flashing
NobleFlex Drain Flashing
Allows standard clamping ring drains to be used with thin-set or full mortar bed waterproofing membranes.
- Made from Chlorinated Polyethelyne (CPE) with non-woven fiber laminated to both sides
- Available in 2 depths 3/4" and 1-1/2"
- Provides smooth transition of the membrane to a clamping ring drain
- Ideal for thin-set waterproofing membranes or full mortar bed membranes when the drain is set too low
- Alternative to "integrated bonding flange" drains
- Easy to install
Questions & Answers (1)
Can the Noble flex drain flashing be used in conjunction with Hydro Ban instead of the Noble flex sheet membrane?
The drain flashing tool is only to be used around your shower drain. You can use it with Hydro Ban to ensure a fully waterproof shower drain, but the flashing tool shouldn't be used as a sheet membrane replacement.