10015 Multiquip AR13 Tandem Drum Ride-On Rollers
Multiquip Tandem Drum Ride-On Rollers
The workhorse for asphalt contractors, this articulated, vibratory roller can be deployed on many jobs usually reserved for larger asphalt rollers. A wise investment for every contractor who is looking for dependability and productivity.
- Articulated movement with power-assist provides accurate, positive steering control and increases maneuverability in confined job sites.
- Oscillation up to 11 degrees maintains drum contact to the surface.
- Three-year warranty on articulation joint.
- Designed for compacting asphalt and sublayer granular and mixed soils.
- Hydrostatic drive with variable speed control for both forward and reverse travel.
- Maintenance-free vibratory assembly.
- Five-year warranty on drive motors.
- 3,100 lbs centrifugal force
- 4,000 vibrations per minute
- 1-1/4" (32 mm) right side clearance allows close operations near walls and obstructions.
- Curb clearance of 19 inches (483 mm) insures flush compaction to the curb.
- Unobstructed driver visibility open, uncluttered operator's platform allows for clear views.
- Superb engine panel access to all engine and hydraulic maintenance components.
Call For Freight Charge
Ride-On Tandem Roller
|Compaction Force||3100 lbs||3100 lbs|
|Frequency||4000 VPM||4000 VPM|
|Front & Rear Drum Width||35.7 in.||35.7 in.|
|Travel Speed||4.8 mph||4.8 mph|
|Watert tank Capacity||60 gal||60 gal|
|16.6hp Honda GX-610 Gas||23.6hp Vanguard/Daihatsu DM 850D Diesel|