6255 Marshalltown Notched Trowels Wood Handle
Marshalltown Notched Trowels Wood Handle
- Notched trowels for the professional tile setter.
- These trowels have the hardest blade available.
- 11" x 4-1/2" wood camel back handle.
- Two sides of the trowel are notched with either "V" or "square-shaped" notches.
- Use a square-notched trowel for spreading thinsets on horizontal surfaces.
- Use V-notched trowels for spreading adhesives on vertical surfaces.
- Oval notches gives you a better tile adhesion, developed in conjunction with NTCA technical committee.
- Used to spread adhesive or mastic on the base surface before laying tile, or other floor coverings.
- Notched trowels provide a bead (rib) pattern which ensures both uniform thickness of material and full contact with the tile after beating in.
- Small sized, smooth-backed tiles like ceramic mosaics do not require as much setting material for bonding as do larger tiles with patterned or uneven backs.