8049 MK Blue Turbo Wet Core Bit
MK Blue Turbo Wet Cutting Segmented Core Bits
Designed for more aggressive and demanding drilling jobs, including high-PSI concrete and heavier reinforcement situations
- Professional grade for hard aggregate with heavy steel
- The high diamond concentration and segment design of these bits provide better channeling of slurry, reduced vibration and superior performance in concrete with heavy steel
- MK turbo bits provide for better channeling of slurry and reduced vibration when drilling in concrete with steel
- Serrated segments for less surface to surface contact allows faster coring action
- Cut through more material quickly to lower your labor costs
- Bits have a 1-1/4"-7 Hub
- Laser welded
Questions & Answers (1)
Do you make/sell a concrete core drill in 9/16” or 5/8” size?
We do offer concrete drills with at 5/8" connection. A 9/16" connection can we a special order depending on the model that you are looking for. The drills are linked below.