7823 MK-1590 Wet Cutting Rail Saw
MK Diamond MK-1590 Rail Saw
- Rails have replaceable slip-on pads to protect material surface from scratches
- Replaceable dust filter
- Valve controlled water feed
- Expandable rails
- Cuts 3-3/4" thick material
- Bevel cut, 45 or 50 degrees
- Tilting head for precise 45º miter cuts up to 2-1/4" deep
- Adjustable height plunge-cutting head
- Locking device for plunge cutting
- Light weight and portable
- Optional vacuum system anchors rails to materials
- Light weight precision extruded aluminum rails provide accurate and even tracking during all cutting operations
- Precision, maintenance-free bearings provide smooth and reliable tracking of the cutting head
- Additional rails for extending cutting capacity sold separately
- Saw shown with 72" rail. Second rail set included with saw extends cutting length to 130"
- 72" 115 Volts standard U-ground electrical cord and GFCI
- This item is made to order with a minimum lead time of 7-10 days
- One-year limited warranty
- Cutting head
- Two sets of 72'' rails
- Four parallel spreader brackets
- Rail connector plate
- Two hold down clamps
|MK-1590 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-3/4 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||130 in|
|Blade Capacity||12 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-7/8 in|
|Dimensions||144 in x 16 in x 13 in|
Questions & Answers (2)
How do I try and return or swap out a bad motor on this saw?
Please contact us directly so that we may verify your product's warranty status.
Can this saw be supplied with 240volts for australia.
Can it be supplied to Australia
Unfortunately this cutting rail system is only offered in a 120 volt option.
Ratings & Reviews
Works as good as it looks
by Willcon -
Works like a charm. Very sturdy and TONS of power. Cuts thru slabs very well. Clamps included suck. The only thing I don't like about the saw is the water valve, as it is hard to get to while cutting. Good price for this level of tool. [...]