MBW GP15 1000 Series Plate Compactor 16" x 22.5"
MBW Plate Compactor GP15 16" x 22.5"
The GP15GHC Plate Compactor is a portable and highly economical vibratory plate which offers unmatched compaction performance in granular soils. Fabricated and assembled in the USA!
- Reduces hand arm vibration and also better isolates all upper mass components, including the engine, from vibrations produced by the machine's exciter
- Travel speed to 75 ft. per minute
- Ideal in confined areas on materials like granular soils including sands, bank run, gravels
- Capable of achieving lift depths of up to 10" (25 cm)
- Lightweight plate weighing 138 lbs (63 kg)
- Ideally suited as an economical alternative for small to medium soil compaction applications
- Heavy-duty, one piece exciter
- Lift cage included
- Optional water tank, paving block and wheel kit available
- Proudly Made in the USA
|MBW GP15GHC Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||3.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX120 - Gas|
|Plate Size||16 in. x 22.5 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||2000 lbs.|
|Exciter Speed||5350 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 10 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 75 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||6000 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||138 lbs.|