MBW GP15 1000 Series Plate Compactor 16" x 22.5"
MBW Plate Compactor GP15 16" x 22.5"
The GP15GHC Plate Compactor is a portable and highly economical vibratory plate which offers unmatched compaction performance in granular soils. Fabricated and assembled in the USA!
- Reduces hand arm vibration and also better isolates all upper mass components, including the engine, from vibrations produced by the machine's exciter
- Travel speed to 75 ft. per minute
- Ideal in confined areas on materials like granular soils including sands, bank run, gravels
- Capable of achieving lift depths of up to 10" (25 cm)
- Lightweight plate weighing 138 lbs (63 kg)
- Ideally suited as an economical alternative for small to medium soil compaction applications
- Heavy-duty, one piece exciter
- Lift cage included
- Optional water tank, paving block and wheel kit available
- Proudly Made in the USA
|MBW GP15GHC Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||3.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX120 - Gas|
|Plate Size||16 in. x 22.5 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||2000 lbs.|
|Exciter Speed||5350 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 10 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 75 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||6000 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||138 lbs.|
Questions & Answers
On a MBW compactor how much oil do you put in the gearbox/exciter
by Lloyd Reimer 5/27/2020 12:20:23 pm
The fluid volume of the exciter is 2 oz on the GP15GHC. Do not overfill as this can result in excessive temperatures on the exciter. Please refer to the engine owner’s manual that came with your specific machine for maintenance
intervals and procedures.