LUSTROETCH Teanax Water Mark Remover 8 oz. Container
Tenax Lustro Etch Water Mark Remover 8 oz. Container
Lustro Italiano Etch Remover polishing compound is a combination of specially formulated polishing powders designed specifically to remove etch marks, watermarks, water rings, dull spots, and even light scratches on marble, travertine, limestone, alabaster, and onyx stone. Lustro Italiano uses the long history of Italian stone masters to enhance credibility. Elegant, specialized stone care products and packaging to support the consumer’s perception that stone is a valuable addition to their home.
- Clean the surface with distilled water
- Cover cabinets, knobs, floor, and other areas to protect surfaces
- IMPORTANT: Wear rubber gloves and safety glasses for protection
- Apply Lustro Italiano Etch Remover over the mark or scratch. Approx. 1 tsp per 4 sq. in. If the area is less than 4 sq. in., work the entire area at one time. For larger areas, work one 4 sq. in. section at a time
- Using a cloth, work the Etch Remover in circular motions in 2-3 min. intervals. Add water if necessary to keep the Etch Remover moist and tooth paste consistency
- Remove slurry, clean, and paper towel dry the stone to see if the mark has been removed. If not, repeat steps 5-7 until mark is gone. For heavier etch marks, 3-4 applications may be necessary. If the mark has not been removed after 3 applications, use the Etch Remover until completely dry to create heat and friction to aid in removing the mark
- After mark has been removed, thoroughly clean with water
- After stone has dried for 24 hours, apply Lustro Italiano Stone Sealer over the area to reseal and protect the stone
- Maintain and protect with Lustro Italiano Polish
NOTES: For deep scratches or severe etching, the stone may need to be re-polished by a professional. Not for use on granite.
CAUTION: Test an area to see performance and reaction to stone first. NEVER leave Lustro Italiano Etch Remover on the surface longer than 10 minutes at a time. The powerful acid powder may blister or damage the stone.