35536 Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm 29" Tile Cutter
Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm 29" Ceramic Tile Cutter
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter.
- 750 mm (29") rip cut, 530 mm (20") diagonal cuts, weighs 29 lbs
- Push type tile cutters designed for professionals
- Manufactured with a strong steel base
- Dual breaking system for large porcelain tile
- The sliding arm that moves on a single thick steel bar features a double breaking system
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw
- All components are electro-statically powder painted for durability
- Tungsten-Carbide cutting wheel is 18 mm diameter
Questions & Answers (2)
Does the Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter come with a carrying case?
No, the Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a carrying case
Does the Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter come with replacement scoring wheel?
No, the Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct