JT750K L&M Laticrete JOINT TITE 750 Part A and Part B Kit
MPN: 7-40-752-1474 and 7-40-752-1475
L&M Laticrete JOINT TITE 750, 5 Gal. Part A and 5 Gal. Part B
Self-leveling, 100% solids, two-component, rapid curing, polyurea control joint and crack filler.
- Designed specifically for commercial, retail, and manufacturing floor applications which receive high volume vehicle traffic, such as fork lift or hard rubber wheel carts.
- JOINT TITE 750 is flexible, allowing normal slab movement, yet strong enough to protect the vertical edges of concrete joints from spalling under extreme loading.
- JOINT TITE 750 can be placed in a wide temperature application range of 20°F-150°F.
- Used to protect or repair industrial floors, strengthen concrete structures, surface seal cracks.
- Heavy duty semi-rigid epoxy joint filler designed to fill and protect contraction and construction joints in industrial concrete floors.
- Designed to fill and protect joints in industrial concrete floors that are subject to hard wheeled material handling traffic and heavy loads. Its primary function is to support such traffic and protect joint edges.
- Before installing a sealant, the joint must be dry and free of dust and debris. Vacuum it thoroughly before sealing.
- Reduces floor maintenance costs.
- Remains flexible, even in frigid temperatures.
- Rapid Return to Service in 60 Minutes.
- Odorless, No Toxic Vapors.
- Self leveling.
- Low moisture sensitivity.
- Keep JOINT TITE 750 containers tightly sealed and stored in a cool, dry place between 60-85F (15-30C). Keep away from extreme heat, freezing and moisture.
- Shelf life of unopened containers is one year when properly stored.
- Component A is very sensitive to humidity.
- Use or properly discard unused component A within a short period of time after opening container.
Recommended Installation Method
- Because of its short work life and quick cure time, JOINT TITE 750 can be installed only through a plural component mechanical pump system. Do not attempt to mix by hand.
- Precise and accurate mixing of polyurea components is critical to the long-term performance of this product.
- Prior to dispensing, thoroughly mix the resin “B” side prior to mixing components together to redistribute any settlement that occurred during shipment.
- Due to the fast setting nature of this product, all mixing is to be done only through a 3/8" (10 mm) wide, 12” (300 mm) minimum length, 40 element static mixing wand fitted onto the plural pump.
- All necessary mixing is completed as the mixed product exits the terminal end of the mixing wand.