Husqvarna Vari-Cut General Purpose Diamond Blade
Husqvarna Vari-Cut Diamond Blade
Husqvarna Vari-Cut is a general purpose blade made to cut abrasive materials cured concrete and brick. A broad range of applications make the Vari-Cut a great combination blade.
- Ideal for cutting abrasive materials
- Cut concrete, brick, block, pavers and stone
- The wide, square notch provides fast cutting while the holes in the core provide cooling for the blade when dry cutting
- Segment height of .4" gives increased blade life
- Laser welded segments, width 0.125
- 0.3" diamond depth
- Arbor 1" or 20mm bushing
- Get the most out of your concrete saw
Can this blade be used to cut through concrete reinforced with rebar?
by Dave 6/27/2020 10:49:16 pm
Yes, this blade was developed for fast cutting in reinforced concrete.
bang for your buck
by Guest -
nice jack of all trades blade. thought the little holes might make it flimsy but it cuts strong and clean on my k760. i would recommended this blade to anyone cutting non-reinforced concrete, pavers, bricks, etc. wet or dry.