967302902 Husqvarna PG 820 RC Planetary Surface Grinder
World's first remote-controlled concrete floor grinder with Dual Drive Technology™. Compared to the renowned PG 820 floor grinder, the RC version enables significantly higher productivity and even better work results together with more ergonomic operation and effortless transportation to and from the work site. It also frees you to prepare the next set of tools, adjust hoses etc while the machine is running, which means better use of your time. With a grinding width of 820 mm it is suitable for industrial applications and an excellent choice for concrete floor preparation and repair as well as all polishing and grinding applications both wet and dry. Perfect for HiPERFLOOR® concrete floor polishing system.
- Higher output as optimum grinding parameters can be maintained over time.
- More grinding hours per day since you can operate and prepare next steps simultaneously.
- For example you can apply GM 3000 with a broom at the same time as you run the machine.
- Applications range from concrete floor preparation and repair to grinding and polishing of concrete floors, as well as the repair and polishing of terrazzo and other natural stone.
- High power machinery capable of delivering extremely high production rates, increasing profit and saving valuable time.
- Low tool and maintenance cost per square meter/foot.
- A unique 5-way sealing mechanism protects bearings and internal parts from aggressive concrete dust and slurry, which contributes to a longer machinery service life before first service and between subsequent services.
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock™ is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Robust construction ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Power output: 17 hp, 3 Phases, 380 / 480 Volts.
- Weight 1182 Lbs.
- Hiperfloor™ is a unique method with low environmental impact, for mechanical grinding, treatment and polishing of concrete floors. As well as increased hardness and durability, the result is a floor with spectacular reflective qualities, whether in residential, commercial or industrial settings.
- 32" Wide grinding path.
- Dual Drive Technology™ fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zinc plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna PG 820|
|Grinding Disk RPM||250-1200|
|Planetary Head RPM||5-65|