6805 Husqvarna DS 800 Core Drill W/ Combo Base & Vacuum Assembly
Husqvarna DS 800 Core Drill W/ Combo Base Vacuum Assembly
- Drill holes up to 16" (extra spacer required)
- 1" to 14" bit capacity standard
- 42" long, precision ground and plated 2-7/8" square column reduces flex for more accurate drilling
- Reinforced base for added rigidity
- Standard control panel includes on/off switch, ammeter and one receptacle for the motor.
- Jack screw is standard and provides stability for ceiling bracing
- Precision rack and pinion gear system
- Adjustable and replaceable bronze shims inside carriage provide less flex, promote precise head alignment and smooth in-feed travel
- Four-spoke feed handle is easy to use and operates smoothly
- Free shipping from Factory warehouse
- Heavy-Duty, pliable rubber gasket
- Quiet, 4 Amp diaphragm pump
- Mount bracket holds vacuum pump to machine base
- Water trap shut-off protects motor
- Vacuum gauge and release petcock valve
- Low Speed - 170/380/650 RPM
- High Speed - 350/780/1340 RPM
- Watercooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- The LED indicator shows the load of the machine, allowing the operator to always drill at maximum pressure, for best performance.
- To facilitate drilling during the initial stages, as well as during the operation, a button can be pressed to reduce the speed by half. This feature is useful when making a starter hole or cutting through reinforcements.
- If the motor runs at too high a load for a long period, it will start to pulsate. If the load is not reduced the motor will shut off, to prevent overheating. Elgard™ significantly increases the machine’s service life.
- An electronic current limiter for softer starts. Full speed is reached about two seconds after the switch is turned on.
- Water hose can be turned 180°.
|Husqvarna DS 800 Core Drill Rig Specifications|
|Model||DS 800 Low Speed||DS 800 High Speed|
|Motor||Single Phase - Electric||Single Phase - Electric|
|Power||4.4 hp / 3,300 W / 30 amps||3 hp / 2,300 W / 20 amps|
|Bit Capacity||14 inch||14 inch|
|Connection||1-1/4"-7 thread||1-1/4"-7 thread|
|No Load RPM||240/530/900||440/970/1670|
|Travel Length||25-1/2 inch||25-1/2 inch|
|Weight||122 lbs||122 lbs.|