3508 Husqvarna DMS 280 Core Drill Rig
The DMS 280 is a complete core drilling system for reinforced concrete, bricks and other building materials. Heavy-duty applications such as water evacuation, channels for ventilation and plumbing, waste evacuation pipes, gas supply pipes, barriers, road signs and holes in corners for wall sawing opening.
- The two-speed carriage gearbox gives the possibility to choose cranking speed for best drilling performance.
- Maximum 16" (extra spacer required) bit capacity with adapter.
- ATS-V model includes vacuum plate.
- Plastic strips protect the aluminum column.
- V-groove roller carriage for accurate alignment requires minimal adjustment.
- Back support for optimized stability.
- Quick disconnect, wheels and drill motor come standard.
- Includes the DM 280 motor.
- 24" drilling stroke.
- 2,300 watts / 20 amp motor.
- Spindle speed full load 1340 rpm rpm gearbox and electric overload protection.
- Mechanical clutch reduces risk of motor damage.
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling as well as cleaner, straighter holes.
- The back support is clamped to the column with a rigid patented locking system, stabilizing operations.
- Adjustment screws on the base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle.
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.
- 110 Volts. Single Phase.
- Optional vacuum pump available.
|Husqvarna DMS 280 Core Drill Rig Specifications|
|Model||DMS 280 Low Speed||DMS 280 High Speed|
|Motor||Single Phase - Electric||Single Phase - Electric|
|Power||4.4 hp / 3,300 W / 30 amps||3 hp / 2,300 W / 20 amps|
|Bit Capacity||16 inch (with spacer)||10 inch|
|Connection||1-1/4"-7 thread||1-1/4"-7 thread|
|No Load RPM||300/660/1140||440/970/1670|
|Travel Length||25-1/2 inch||25-1/2 inch|
|Weight||86 lbs||86 lbs.|