5100036768 Wacker GPS9700V Portable Generator
Wacker GPS9700V 9700 Watt Premium Portable Generator
High performance portable generator to fit your job and budget. This Wacker Neuson generator is built for construction, industrial, commercial, domestic and farm applications. It features a heavy-duty, lightweight compact frame that provides job site protection while reducing storage space requirements. An integrated lifting eye to accommodate a 3" hook makes for easy transport.
- Oversized fuel tank for long, uninterrupted operation also features an easy to read fuel gauge
- Super quiet muffler allows for operation under all conditions
- Units feature a 120/240-volt power switch providing full 120-volt power or shared power from both 120 and 240-volt receptacles
- An auto-idle control with time delay automatically reduces the engine to a low speed decreasing fuel consumption, noise and wear on connected electrical loads
- Overhead valve engines with automatic decompression and maintenance-free electronic ignition system provide consistent and easy starting
- Premium grade ground fault interrupter (GFI) for weather resistance and increased durability
- The 120-volt duplex receptacles break circuit due to a ground fault condition
- Displacement 570 cc, 34.75 in³
- Shipping weight (including packaging) 236 lbs.
- Shipping size = 32" x 25.75" x 25.5"
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Length x width x height = 31.5" x 25.125" x 23.75"
- 18 hp Briggs & Startton Vanguard engine
- Operating speed 3600 RPM
- Starting system 12V electric
- Fuel tank capacity 7.4 US gals
- Dry Weight 221 lbs.
- AC outlet receptacles 2-120V, 20A Duplex; 1-120V, 30A Twist Lock; 1-240V, 20A Twist Lock; 1-120/240V, 30A Twist Lock
- AC circuit breaker amps = 39 / 2 pole
- Voltage A.C. = 120 / 240
- Running time 4.51 hrs.
- Maximum output 9700 W
- Continuous AC amps = 77.5 / 38.75, Single Phase
- Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed, 18 hp at 3600 RPM
- Continuous Output 9300 W