EDS125 Eibenstock 5" Wet/Dry Hand Saw
Eibenstock 5" Wet/Dry Hand Saw
- Wet and dry cutting of tile, natural stone and porcelain
- Step-less miter adjustments up to 45˚ no tools required
- Roller guide smoothly guides saw and protects surface
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 1-3/8"
- Integrated water supply with flow regulator easily adjusts water volume for dust-free working while wet cutting
- 1.37" (35mm) vacuum connection for use with CS Unitec's dust extraction vacuum systems
- Note: Vacuum port will not fit standard 2" vacuum hoses
- Dust proof switch ensures minimal maintenance
- Ergonomic handle design with soft grip
Advantages to Dry Cutting
- Time and cost savings
- Use directly at the site
- Drying time of the tile is eliminated can be laid directly
- Dirty water does not have to be recycled
- Eibenstock EDS 125 5" Saw
- 5" Diamond Blade included (P/N 3744B) for wet/dry cutting
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
|EDS 125 Eibenstock Hand Saw|
|Power (Electric)||11.4 Amps|
|Blade Size||5 inch|
|Arbor Size||7/8 in|
|No Load RPM||12,500|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/8 inch|
Ratings & Reviews
by Aaron -
Fantastic, no dust, no dirty water and coupled with the optional cutting tables this tool is the ultimate in on the job portability.
<br>Gone are the days of lugging an awkward wet saw around.
Using This Saw to Cut Tons of Bluestone!
I have using this saw to cut tons of thick bluestone pavers--and it is holding up very well! Given the cut depth limitation (which is a function of blade diameter) and the 2.5" to 3" paver thickness I am having to cut one side, flip the paver over and cut the second side. That's not proven to be a problem--and the process is at least twice as productive as cutting without water. I wish I had found this saw a year ago!