Eibenstock 5" Wet/Dry Hand Saw
Eibenstock 5" Wet/Dry Hand Saw
- Wet and dry cutting of tile, natural stone and porcelain
- Step-less miter adjustments up to 45˚ no tools required
- Roller guide smoothly guides saw and protects surface
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 1-3/8"
- Integrated water supply with flow regulator easily adjusts water volume for dust-free working while wet cutting
- 1.37" (35mm) vacuum connection for use with CS Unitec's dust extraction vacuum systems
- Note: Vacuum port will not fit standard 2" vacuum hoses
- Dust proof switch ensures minimal maintenance
- Ergonomic handle design with soft grip
Advantages to Dry Cutting
- Time and cost savings
- Use directly at the site
- Drying time of the tile is eliminated can be laid directly
- Dirty water does not have to be recycled
- Eibenstock EDS 125 5" Saw
- 5" Diamond Blade included (P/N 3744B) for wet/dry cutting
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
|EDS 125 Eibenstock Hand Saw|
|Power (Electric)||11.4 Amps|
|Blade Size||5 inch|
|Arbor Size||7/8 in|
|No Load RPM||12,500|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/8 inch|
Does the saw come with any adapters for the dust port or water feed hoses?
by Ryan 9/22/2019 10:53:11 am
EDS125 has a 1.37" (35mm) vacuum connection for use with CS Unitec's dust extraction vacuum systems for dry cutting (not standard 2" vacuum hoses) as well as a water feed system to fit a Gardena connector and a water supply.
Do you sell the basic saw guide as shown in the video link?
by Aaron Davey 10/13/2019 9:23:34 am
You can find the EDS 125 Cutting Guides here.
Am I correct to believe I can dry cut with this saw inside without covering everything in dust? (As long as using the appropriate dust extractor/vaccum).
by Jesse 1/20/2020 5:24:14 pm
Yes, the vacuum port located on the EDS 125 will attach to a 35 mm vacuum hose for dry and dustless cutting.
by Aaron -
Fantastic, no dust, no dirty water and coupled with the optional cutting tables this tool is the ultimate in on the job portability.
Gone are the days of lugging an awkward wet saw around.
Using This Saw to Cut Tons of Bluestone!
I have using this saw to cut tons of thick bluestone pavers--and it is holding up very well! Given the cut depth limitation (which is a function of blade diameter) and the 2.5" to 3" paver thickness I am having to cut one side, flip the paver over and cut the second side. That's not proven to be a problem--and the process is at least twice as productive as cutting without water. I wish I had found this saw a year ago!
A good saw for cutting paving stone
It's a rugged and dependable saw. I have used mine for two years cutting about 16 tons of bluestone. Repair parts are available--at reasonable prices!
A Great Partner for Tough Applications
In nearly 30 years of corporate purchasing I have dealt with great companies--but none who worked so hard to insure customer satisfactions as Contractors Direct. Their products, prices, warranty support and customer service are beyond first rate!
by mm -
Out of the case the rubber handle coating and other rubber pieces were falling off the saw. Didn’t think much about it, just super glued them back on. Saw seems well made but I can’t cut the tiles without breaking them halfway through the cut. I’m using a 4’x4’ plywood base that’s perfectly flat with 1/2” foam board on top. I’ve tried a straight edge and freehand. Neither works.