EDS125 Eibenstock 5" Wet/Dry Hand Saw
Eibenstock 5" Wet/Dry Hand Saw
- Wet and dry cutting of tile, natural stone and porcelain
- Step-less miter adjustments up to 45˚ no tools required
- Roller guide smoothly guides saw and protects surface
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 1-3/8"
- Integrated water supply with flow regulator easily adjusts water volume for dust-free working while wet cutting
- 1.37" (35mm) vacuum connection for use with CS Unitec's dust extraction vacuum systems
- Note: Vacuum port will not fit standard 2" vacuum hoses
- Dust proof switch ensures minimal maintenance
- Ergonomic handle design with soft grip
Advantages to Dry Cutting
- Time and cost savings
- Use directly at the site
- Drying time of the tile is eliminated can be laid directly
- Dirty water does not have to be recycled
- Eibenstock EDS 125 5" Saw
- 5" Diamond Blade included (P/N 3744B) for wet/dry cutting
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
|EDS 125 Eibenstock Hand Saw|
|Power (Electric)||11.4 Amps|
|Blade Size||5 inch|
|Arbor Size||7/8 in|
|No Load RPM||12,500|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/8 inch|
Questions & Answers (2)
Does the saw come with any adapters for the dust port or water feed hoses?
EDS125 has a 1.37" (35mm) vacuum connection for use with CS Unitec's dust extraction vacuum systems for dry cutting (not standard 2" vacuum hoses) as well as a water feed system to fit a Gardena connector and a water supply.
Do you sell the basic saw guide as shown in the video link?
You can find the EDS 125 Cutting Guides here.