6150 Diamond Turbo Rim Hole Saws
Diamond Turbo Rim Hole Saw Drill Bits
- Dry or wet cutting into ceramic tile, porcelain, slate, granite, marble, terracotta, brick, and concrete countertops
- For drilling holes though a wide variety of materials. carbide tipped pilot bit with a high quality diamond outer rim
- Remove the pilot bit when drilling through granite, porcelain or other hard materials
- To remove the pilot bit, simply unscrew the Allen screw on the side of the diamond hold saw and gently tap the pilot bit out
- Cuts tile wet or dry equipped with cooling holes
- Cutting depth (max) 2"
- Arbor size 3/8" (10mm)
- Pilot bits included only with bits 1-1/4" and larger
- 2-1/2" hole saw features a continuous rim
Ratings & Reviews
When cutting holes through granite, make a "pond" with puddy to hold water. Keeps your bit cool and extends the life of your bits! I'm a Plumber and drill holes very often, and it works great. ***do not use plumbers puddy, oil in puddy may stain your granite.********
Cut ceramic with ease
by Tony Demo
These cut through ceramic tile like butter. but do yourselv a favor and take off the pilot bit. Carbide is no match for porcelain. If you are really good marking measurements, you can cut holes free hand just. My workers like using wood templates.
by Lee Y
This saw is fantastic. It cut the 1&half inch holes in only a couple minutes. I drilled two holes in minutes in very hard one quarter inch porcelain tile.I would recommend this drill to anyone.