6036Kit Dewalt Wet Tile Saw Package
Dewalt D24000S 10" Tile Saw Package
The D24000S wet tile saw and stand kit features a cantilevering rail/cart system that allows the user to make 24" rip cuts and cut 18" tile diagonally. The Dewalt tile saw has 45/22.5° miter cutting capabilities, and the plunge feature allows the user to make plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers. Corner cuts are easy thanks to the edge guide with 2-position 45-degree guide. It is powered by a durable 1-1/2 HP, 15A motor that makes quick work of hard materials like tile, marble and granite.
- 24" rip cut capacity. 18" x 18" diagonal cuts
- Weighs only 69 lbs.
- Free shipping from our warehouse
- Allows one person to transport & set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for A/C registers and electrical outlets
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray & mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch over-spray from large tile keeping the water in the pan
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain & stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up & break-down
- Water pan comes with compartment for holding diamond blades and accessories
- For tips on squaring your carriage tray click here
- Dewalt D24000 10" Tile Saw
- Dewalt D24001 Wet Tile Saw Stand
- Dewalt DW4762 10" XP Wet Porcelain Blade
- Dewalt DWV130V Mixing Drill
- Angle/Rip Guide
- Submersible Pump
- Water Pan
- Side Water Tray
- Back water Tray
- Cutting Cart Extension
- Operator's Manual
|Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/8 in|
|Dimensions||36 in x 29 in x 20 in|
Does the Dewalt D24000 include the water pump?
by Anonymous 7/7/2015 3:40:39 pm
Yes, the pump is included with the saw.
Does the DW130V Mixing Drill come with a mixing paddle?
by Anonymous 7/22/2015 2:05:06 pm
My "New" Dewalt saw shows some signs of use on the carriage tray but the rest of the saw looks new, did I get a returned saw?
by Anonymous 8/4/2015 4:25:10 pm
We only sell new Dewalt Tile Saws; we do not offer used or reconditioned Dewalt tools. The slight "scuff" marks on the carriage tray can sometimes occur during production of the rubber top.
Help, my blade is touching the tray on my Dewalt Tile Saw.
by Anonymous 11/24/2015 3:27:48 pm
The adjustment screw on the back of the Dewalt D24000 tile saw will prevent the blade from touching the tray when changing from 45 degree miter cuts to 0 degree cuts.
Can this saw be used on a mud stand with plywood top instead of the supplied stand?
by Marc H 3/20/2016 12:19:50 am
We have customers who do this. The water pan is made to lock into the stand so it will not move.
Buy This Saw!
by Matthew -
This is my 23rd year in the Tile Business, primarily in west los angeles. I've owned quite a few saws, from quite a few manufacturers. Some were garbage, and some have been work horses, and the names of the garbage brands will be withheld to protect the guilty. I bought this one to replace a work horse, my 15 year old Felker Tile Master, also purchased from Contractor's Direct, which was a really nice piece.
The Dewalt D24000 is even better. A very well thought out and designed saw, it is light weight and extremely versatile. The adjustable depth of cut is great, especially for scoring the back of glass tile prior to cutting all the way through from the front. The tilting head locks down nice and tight and makes miters quite simple. The table rolls very easily and cuts come out square every time. The rip fence works well, allowing repetitive cuts out to 16+ inches.
With the capacity to cut 24x24's square and 18's diagonally, this saw may just replace my Felker Tile Master XL too.
If you need a good saw for everything but very large format tiles, buy the Dewalt D24000. You'll be glad you did.
DeWalt D24000 10" wet tile saw with Drill!!!
by Tiling With Ease
Having done tile work for years using mostly MK, Felker, and Rigid brand tile saws, when this saw came on the market, its benefits were obvious. Plus the package price with the mixing drill is a great value.
Compared to this wet saw, every other model near this price point is an old-design.
1. DeWalt made this a LARGE capacity saw, but light enough for one person to carry. Although the tool is only 70 lbs., you never have to lift that much. DeWalt advertises "two trips" to transport the tool:
Trip 1: Tub (water trays, miter and table extension, stored inside) and the fold-up tool stand.
Trip 2: Saw assembly with rolling table locked in place, and water pump. (54 lbs., total).
2. The design of the water-containment system is the best I have seen. All the other large wet saws regularly spray lots of water to the front, and drip water off the sides which means they make a mess of the areas surrounding the saw this is especially an issue in the winter. Install the forward and right drip trays on this saw and nearly all water is trapped and routed back into the tub, with only minor dripping I have set the saw up in a kitchen and used a drop cloth to catch over spray.
There are, however, some cases where all the water will not be contained. One is when making mitre cuts in this case, some water will be sprayed to the left of the machine. Also, when cutting very large tiles that extend beyond the right extension tray, some water will run across the top of the tile and drip on the right side of the machine.
3. The plunge cut feature is great for cutting out electrical outlets or registers. Without this feature, about the only way to cut a square in the middle of a large tile was to use a portable (e.g., 4.5") wet saw or a grinder.
4. Powerful direct drive motor. It is loud, but it's also a work-horse. DeWalt made it 15 amps, probably so it can be plugged into virtually any 110v outlet without blowing a breaker. Direct drive means there are no gears to wear out, which is why my previous wet saw died. The only thing that I will be replacing is the brushes. Contractors Direct has done a great job of offering the replacement parts for this saw and many others which has helped squeeze every bit of life of previous saws.
5. Huge capacity for a saw in this price range and weight. 24 inch rip and 18 inch on the diagonal. You may not need that much on every job, but it's great to not be limited by the tool. Impressive to be able to cut 24 inch square tile.
6. The motor easily tilts and locks at 45 or 22.5 (degrees), so cuts are possible without using an accessory cart block.
7. The rolling table has thick rubber bonded to the top, to prevent slipping tiles. A great innovation. The table can be put onto the saw assembly, or removed, quickly and easily. The table has a slide-lock to keep it from coming off the saw and can be "locked" into two other positions, for transporting on the saw assembly.
8. Saw comes with a reversible 45 degree miter which clamps to the table and works well.
9. The Water pump is great rated at 170GPH! More than enough and the hose has a volume adjuster to control the flow.
10. You can adjust the rollers on the table if you need to align it for sliding smoothness and squareness to the blade. My saw did not need this but nice feature as most saws after time do go out of alignment.
11. The packaging of this tool makes it nearly impossible IMHO of being damaged in transit.
Thanks Contractors Direct always getting me the best price and unique items I can't find anywhere!!!
Contractors Direct Does it again
by Da Tile Guy -
This saw is great what else can one say in regards to the D24000s that hasn't been said before, but add a mixing drill at a small surcharge and WOW! This package cannot be found at any other supplier and if you go anywhere else Amazon ($1028) or any other tile tool supplier you will easily pay an additional $175 or more. I am not sure how you do it but keep doing it!
Perfect Combo Kit
I like to research my product first and then figure out where I can get the best deal. After thoroughly comparing reviews for saws in this price range, this was a "no brainer." Then when I found contractors direct, where I could get the saw, the stand and the mixing drill for about the same price as just the saw anywhere else, I researched contractors direct to make sure they were legit. I couldn't find any negative comments online so ordered from them. I don't have anything bad to say either. If you are looking for "where it's at," you found it.
Finally, we have gotten beyond the age of the Fred Flintstone saw design. lightweight, holds water and the pump, doesn't spray everywhere.
Dewalt tile saw.
Item came as described. Shipping time was good. 1 leg to the stand was damaged and needed to be bent back into place but not a major inconvenience. Will definitely purchase from this company again.