RL25H CST/Berger Self-Leveling Exterior Rotary Laser Kit
CST/Berger RL25H Self-Leveling Exterior Rotary Laser Kit
Exterior Self-Leveling Rotary Laser has a rugged design (with IP56 rating) to handle the extreme job site environment. 3/32" Leveling Accuracy and Extended Range of 2000 ft. Single Axis Slope Control- Allows you to change the slope of the laser, making complex leveling applications a breeze. ADS (Anti-Drift System) Alerts user when laser has drifted from benchmark.
- Single axis slope control allows you to change the laser’s slope for complex leveling applications like excavation or leveling concrete forms
- Durable Housing Design with Thick Over-mold in Key Impact areas ensures protection up to a 1 Meter (3 ft) drop
- Glass Enclosed Top Housing: for maximum weather and environmental protection
- Up to 85 hours of runtime with (3) D-cell Alkaline batteries
- Battery Level Gauge-Alerts you when a battery charge is low
- Manufacturer Warranty 2 years
- RL25H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser
- RD5 Detector with Bracket
- Carrying Case
- Working Range With Receiver: 2,000 ft. (609.6m)
- Accuracy: ±3/32” at 100 ft. (±0.08mm/m)
- Self-Leveling Range (typically): ±8% (±5°)
- Laser Class: 2. Laser Type: 650 nm, 1 mW
- Power: 3 D alkaline batteries. Battery Life: 85 hrs
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C
- Self Leveling
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 8.6 x 7.8 inches
- Weight: 18.7 lbs
Questions & Answers (1)
Do you sell the RD5 Detector to operate the Rotary Laser?
We do not sell the RD5 detector separately.