CC012540 CS Unitec 10" Premium AirForce F4 Diamond Chain
Manufacturer: CS Unitec
MPN: CC 01-2540
CS Unitec 10" Premium AirForce F4 Diamond Chain, CC 01-2540
The AirFORCE F4 diamond chains are heavy-duty concrete chain saw blades optimized for pneumatic and hydraulic chainsawing.
- Premium chain is designed specifically for cutting concrete with steel reinforcement
- 10" concrete chain saw chain
- 25 segments
- Maximum cutting depth: 10"
- Cut square corners as small as 9" x 9"
Concrete Cutting Tips to Improve Diamond Chain Life
- Keep water pressure at a minimum of 20 PSI
- Always cut at full throttle - slowly plunge into the wall or floor and push hard enough to cause the RPMs to drop by 25% to 30%
- Always apply steady feed force
- Slowly rock the bar and chain into the cut using Wallwalker as a pry point
- Reduce arm motions - hold saw close to body, using legs and body to apply feed force; always cut with saw between shoulders and knees, preferably at waist height
- If saw begins to drift off the intended cut line, pull out and restart cut