Bucket Mortar Mixer
Bucket Mortar Mixer
Tile setters and stone masons, Fire your hoe and retire your mix box. Bucket Mortar Mixer mixes faster and with much less effort than a mix box or wheelbarrow and hoe. Cost including a drill is less than a mix box and hoe. Easier clean up, Less bulk. In the past it has been difficult to mix dry pack mortar in a bucket.
- Mixes all types of mortar and concrete in a 5 gals bucket
- Mixes 4 gals of dry pack mortar (deck mud, floor mortar, sand mix) in as little as 30 seconds mixing time!
- Auger action moves material from bottom to top and handle allows a stirring motion of the auger
- Foam covered steel handle with oil impregnated bronze bearings for maintenance free operation
- 1/2" chuck drill motor required (keyed type recommended)
- Zinc plated 30" long by 1/2" shaft
- Mixing blade diameter 3"
- Do not use with Rubi rubber buckets
Works great on concrete mix too
by toolman -
Needed to mix 3 eighty pound bags of concrete so I tried this mixer that I bought for showers. Mixed a five gallon bucket full of concrete mix in half a minute, about 60lbs worth!! Had the patch job done in fifteen minutes including cleanup.
Works as advertised!
by Andy -
I used this product to mix up chinking for a log lean-to. It worked very well to mix the materials both wet and dry, save me a mountain of time. High quality materials with a great design. Recommended!
Best tool since the Bread slicer
by Wayne -
This Mixer does everything they say it does. Every tile setter should have one. I've been setting Tile for 35 years its great
Best tool since the bread slicer
by Tilehead -
Works exactly as they say it does
by John -
Makes mixing dry pack a breeeze..No more wheelborrow and shovel just a five gallon bucket and drill. You can mix 65lbs. of C-cure in bucket at a time only takes 30 sec. to spin... Seems to use less water than mixing with hoe..not sure why? Great tool..saves your back.
Bucket Mortar mixer
by Simon Bennett -
Awesome tool, Had to get a screw thread welded to the top to fit my Rubi mixer but once done worked well. Cost me a whole lot more in freight than it cost but well worth it. It will pay for itself in a couple of jobs. Arrived in NZ in less than a week. Great