Beast10Kit Lackmond 10" Tile Saw with Universal Scissor Stand
Lackmond Diamond Beast10 Wet Tile Saw
Lackmond has made the largest rip/diagonal cutting capacity in its class; the BEAST 10" Wet Tile Saw can work on large format tiles while still offering a portable frame. With a rigid construction of stainless steel hardware and superior materials, the BEAST is the next generation of wet cutting tile saws.
- Accurate to within 1/32" over a 24" cut
- Powerful 15 amp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain, stone, and thicker materials
- Dual water feed system allows for precise water control and placement
- Removable extension table for use with larger format tiles
- Saw frame constructed of durable steel pipe
- Heavy duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
- Heavy duty rip fence and angle guide with positive stops 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Extruded aluminum rails with ball bearings for smooth tray operation
- Motor tilts to ensure accurate 22.5° and 45° bevel cuts
- Blade splash guard and back splash tray keeps work area dry and returns water back to the water tray
- Blade guard easily opens and secures with finger knob
- Water supply line is externally mounted and easily accessible for cleaning or replacement
- Water pump designed for use in water tray or side bucket
- Divider in water tray filters slurry and extends pump life
- Three-year limited warranty
- Lackmond 10" Wet Tile Saw
- FREE Universal Folding Scissor Stand
- BP10 10 in. Hard Porcelain Cutting Diamond blade
- Side and Rear Splash Trays
- Side Extension Table
- Aluminum Universal Guide
- Water Pump
- Dual Water Feed Tube
- Water Plug
- 8 mm Allen Wrench
- Operator's manual
|Lackmond Beast 10" Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1.75 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||34 in / 39in w/ plunge|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||24 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/8 in|
|Depth of Cut at 45°||1-7/8 in|
|Saw Dimensions||43" x 19" x 22"|
|Shipping Dimensions (in box)||46.14" x 26.5" x 18.42"|
Questions & Answers (5)
Does the saw have a lazer cutting guide?
This saw does not a laser guide at this time.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Can you shiping in israel?
We can ship international and can provide a shipping quote to you if you contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping time to Dallas TX? Expedited orders?
Dallas TX location!
We do not have a location in Texas but shipping time to you is about 3-4 business days
What is the maximum length of cut?
The longest rip cut is 39" with it's plunge capability, 34" without plunge cutting. The longest diagonal cut is 24".
How can I oder this saw
Please contact us at 800-709-0002 and we can help in getting an order placed for this saw
Ratings & Reviews
Great concept poor execution.
I've had the saw for 2 years and already need to replace it. I had to modify the water nozzle because I was killing blades because it wasn't getting enough water on the blade itself. The seam between the table and the side tray leaks like crazy, making a mess with water. Now the blade has almost an 1/8" of play because the shaft that goes into the motor that the blade slides on moves. Not worth the money for only lasting 2 years.
by Denim Dan
I have been a tile setter for 20 years now and I have owned many tile saws.
The Beast is a great saw.Since all of the parts can fit in it and can be wheeled in one unit it makes transportation that much easier (it is very heavy though). The Beasts stand is not as good as other saws due to smaller wheels but it is sturdier.
The Beast cuts very strait, I can cut a 1/8" sliver off of a piece of porcelain with the stock blade. The carriage tray stays consistently straight after being moved numerous times. The gliding wheels are relatively free of debris because they are on the insides of the tracks.
I would recommend this saw to any tile contractor!
I purchased the saw with the intention on cutting large format and plank tile and this saw does not disappoint. It has such a large cut capacity, but somehow has a compact feel to it. All of the components fit nicely in the water tray which makes for easy moving. I went with the scissor stand due to how large the saw is and knowing moving any saw in and out of a house can be challenging. I wanted the availability to easily break the saw into smaller pieces if needed to avoid damaging property. I was nervous about the noise level of this saw and was impressed at how little noise it make compared to some other brands. The most important feature has to be the tray and rail system; extremely smooth and precise. I do wish they would adjust the water nozzle and pump design, I would rather have more water flowing on a blade than less. Also, my sticker fell off after the first use; non-essential but I was bummed about it. All in all a great purchase