Beast7 Lackmond 24" Wet Tile Saw
Lackmond Diamond Beast7 Heavy Duty Wet Tile Saw
- Free shipping
- Additional Lackmond Beast Stands and Accessories Sold Separately
- Largest cutting capacity in its class 24" rip cut/ 18" diagonal
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain, stone, and thicker materials
- Removable extension table for use with larger format tiles
- Saw frame constructed of durable steel pipe
- Heavy duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts.
- Heavy Duty rip fence and angle guide with positive stops 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Extruded aluminum rails with ball bearings for smooth tray operation
- Motor tilts to ensure accurate 22.5° and 45° bevel cuts
- Blade splash guard and back splash tray keeps work area dry and returns water back to the water tray
- Blade guard easily opens and secures with finger knob
- Water supply line is externally mounted and easily accessible for cleaning or replacement
- Water pump designed for use in water tray or side bucket
- Divider in water tray filters slurry and extends pump life
- Three-year limited warranty
- Lackmond 7" Wet Tile Saw
- 7 in. Diamond blade
- 2 Wrenches
- Aluminum Universal Guide
- Water Pump
- Water Plug
- Operator's manual
- Side Table Tray
- Rear Water Tray
|Lackmond Beast 7" Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1.25 hp (13 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||7 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/8 in|
|Depth of Cut at 45°||1-1/4 in|
|Shipping Dimensions (in box)||38.19" x 22.44" x 14.57"|
Questions & Answers (4)
do you sell a 7 inch blade for cutting glass tile?
Yes, click here to see all 7 inch glass tile blades.
As a homeowner who enjoys home remodeling, will this saw cut normal patio pavers with one cut depth wise like a 10" saw would do ?
This saw is not recommended for cutting pavers the motor is only 1.25hp and pavers would bog down the motor and the depth of cut is limited to 2-3/8"
Is this the updated version of this saw? I know there were complaints about the older version. Thank you
The 7" Beast saw we offer is the most current version available as of 3/1/19
Will this saw sit on the dewalt stand?
The 7" Beast saw is not designed to sit on the Dewalt stand. We recommend using the appropriate accessories to ensure the saw performs at it capability.
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome small saw
by A Quality Install -
The beast tile saw I bought from you is awesome. No complaints at all and well worth every penny. Seems like they took everything wrong with other saws and fixed the mistakes and came out with this model.
Super loud motor, sprays water every where, so side tables are useless, table is not tight so lots of give, will not cut straight. Water nozzles never stay put and hit blade and burns the plastic.
Very portable no play in cart and it is adjustable if there is any play. Large working surface. Well thought out saw. I have been installing professionally for 20 years.