81584 Barwalt Ultra Grout Cleaning System
Barwalt Ultra Grouting System
The Barwalt Ultra Grout Cleaning System is a time-saving grout cleanup system that cuts grouting time by up to 50%! The large grout bucket with rollers wrings out the sponge for you so you'll never have squeeze a dirty grout sponge again.
- Large grout bucket with rollers.
- New added bonus: abrasive and non abrasive scrub pads supplied at no extra charge
- Sponges attach to handle with hook and loop fastening system
- The thin slits in the Barwalt grout sponges grab more grouting material than a standard non-slitted sponge
- To clean the sponge, pump the sponge against the grate to loosen debris, then roll the sponge over the 3 rollers to wring it clean
- To clean the tile, dip and roll the sponge clean then drag the sponge diagonally across the tile
- Bucket has 4 bottom casters for easy rolling around the job site
- One of the best grout cleaning systems on the market - you will be amazed by how clean the floor can be!
- Barwalt Ultra Grout Cleaning System
- 2 Handles with Hook and Loop Attachment
- 1 Floor Sponge (5-1/4" x 13-1/2")
- 1 Wall Sponge (6" x 11-1/2")
- Abrasive Scrub Pad (Blue)
- Non-Abrasive Scrub Pad (White)
Ratings & Reviews
by Rubber Duck
I was always a sponge and bucket guy. Another installer talked me into trying this system. Tried it on pre-mixed urethane grout powder grout and even lvt really worked well. It really helped keep the joints in the lvt full almost looked like a vinyl sheet floor when I was done.
Been using for years
I've been using this same brand among all other brands of grouting systems since they've came out 10 or 15 years ago. Always been super helpful always leaves great and even grout joints. Even though they say you can use them on walls I've never been successful or happy with any grout system. They leave walls to wet . Which washes out your joints ect... but the tool pays for itself on one floor. I've grouted thousands of sqft. With this exact one, other ones and regular sponge aswell. Anyway this was the cheapest one I could find and I could never live without one. It was on my doorstep in like 2 or 3 days.
Love installing tile, but grouting, eh not so much. So I purchased this grout cleaning system to speed up the task. Unfortunately for me it didn't live up to all the five star reviews. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but no matter how hard I try the sponge still has way too much water left in it. I literally went back and forth on the rollers for two or three minutes and it still had water left that I could squeeze out with my hands. Maybe I'm being too critical, but too much water while cleaning will lead to grout failure in the long term.