6295 Barwalt Hollow Leave-In Spacers
Barwalt Hollow Leave-In Spacers
- The first industry approved hollow spacer to be left in
- 1/16" Granite spacer is not hollow and need to be removed
- 1/16"-1/8"-3/16" sizes are 500 pcs per box
- 1/4" are 400 pcs per box
- 3/8" are 300 pcs per box
- 1/2" are 200 pcs per box
- Years of research led to a spacer that would react like a rubber spacer but be hollow, thus allowing it to stay in the joint and be grouted over
- Now the installer can grout a day earlier and not have to come back to remove the spacers before grouting
- The Hollow Spacers will adjust on 10% and not compress further and these spacers are longer to handle the radius corner tiles
Ratings & Reviews
Makes for an easy installation.
by Richard -
Great for pre-cutting and dry fitting small rooms.
by Campbell's Tile Inc -
Great Product its saves more time than you think.Average Floor you will get 30 to 45 mins average time saveing from pulling spacers.
ONLY GIZMO U NEED
by Tileman Jr
The Holy Grail in tile spacers......... Nothing in the way to work your tiles - nothing to remove.............