80180 Barwalt 8 ft Aluminum Straight Edge
Barwalt 8 ft. Aluminum Straight Edge
For ceramic tile installation work, features a heavy duty rectangular construction straightest and strength. Clear anodized aluminum construction means this set cannot rust, rot or warp like steel, or wood.
- Made of T-5 tempered aluminum to make them tough, yet light.
- Size: 8 ft. Long x 3" High x 7/8" Wide.
- Straight edge should always be stored in a flat position, not leaning against a wall, to prevent distortion.
- Used for screeding and floating mud.
- Both ends of the straight edge are plugged with a plastic insert to prevent mortar from weighing down the tool.
Questions & Answers (1)
Do they have a 10 foot Barwalt stright edge?
Harding's custom flooring
10' straight edges are available for custom-order. Please send a quote request to email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
by Doctor Jay -
Excellent Tool, a straight shooter.
by Ray -
Use to make long cuts on expensive bathroom panels. A very good means of producing mill like seams.
80180 Barwalt 8ft Straight Edge
by Big Elk Chick
We received our Barwalt 8ft Aluminum Straight Edge after placing the order without any delay. The item was exactly what we needed. Recommend this product and Contractors Direct as your source to obtain this or other required products.