BBB013 Back Butter Buddy
Back Butter Buddy
The Ultimate installation tool for large tile and stone insuring a secure bond to substrates, tiles must be "back buttered" with setting material, especially 12" and larger sizes.
- Easy "BACK-BUTTERING" of large Tile and Stone.
- With its 360 degree spinning capability, The Back Butter Buddy™ makes the back buttering process simple and easy.
- Fits most standard 3-1/2 & 5 Gallon buckets (bucket not included)
- Designed for Tile and Stone 12" and up
- Support up to 200 lbs.
- Securely attaches to bucket top
- Heavy duty construction
- Eliminates fatigue and injury
- Reduces breakage of tile and stone
- Invented by contractor for contractor
- Fits most standard 3-1/2 & 5 Gallon buckets
How to Use
- Attach Back Butter Buddy to top of Bucket
- Stack one or more tiles face down onto Back Butter Buddy
- Apply thinset mortar
- Simply rotate tile continuing to spread (Back Butter) the thinset mortar
- Continue rotating while Back Buttering tile until surface fully covered
- Tile is ready to install
Questions & Answers (2)
Does the Back Butter Buddy come with a bucket?
No, a bucket is not included with the Back Butter Buddy.
I am worried that the tool will not last very long. What is the best way to maintain the Back Butter Buddy?
Keeping the item clean is the best way to ensure you maximize the life of the Back Butter Buddy . Wipe off thin set right away as you work. Shoot WD into it once in a while to keep the metal ball bearings free and clear. Answered by Phil Green Inventor of the Back Butter Buddy
Ratings & Reviews
Back Butter Buddy
by Robert -
Product works very well, saves your arm from tiring. I used it while laying 18x18 tiles in my shower, made the job so much easier. After a while your arm gets tired holding it while buttering large tiles, unless your a lot stronger than me, with this my arm never got tired. Makes laying tile a lot faster, just pile tiles onto it, butter and set, and ready for the next one.