BJM R400D-115 2" Mop-Up Submersible Pump
Mopping up after flooding is made easy with the model R400D. The Mop-up features a unique non-return valve built in below the impeller. The rubber clad bottom helps protect against damage to floor surfaces. Pumping down to 1/12 of an inch and starts up in only a small puddle of liquid, and features a special diaphragm valve that prevents water back flow. Perfect for easy clean up of floods, and spills in basements, businesses, industrial and recreation areas.
- Ideal for dewatering construction sites, mines, circulating fountain water, or for all around use in industrial plants and utilities
- Quality engineered for long life, and is built with a silicon carbide seal, class F motor insulation, ABS plastic and SS metal parts and Hi temp dry run motor protection
- Fits easily into an 8" casing
- With the light weight and slim design of the R-400D-115 pumps, you get top performance and superior quality for a very modest investment
- R400D special feature is it will pump down to 1/12th of an inch
- Features a special diaphragm valve that prevents water back-flow
- 304SS motor housing; superior to pumps with aluminum housings that wear out pumping sandy water
- R400D impeller made of fiberglass reinforced Noryl. Lower seal carbon/ceramic
- 1/2 HP, 115V, single phase, 6 Full Load Amp
|BJM RD-400D Specifications
|MAX SUBMERSION DEPTH
|65 ft or the length of the cord.
|FG Reinforced Plastic
|LIPSEAL & O-RINGS
|QTY. OIL IN SEAL CHAMBER
|1.35 U.S. fl. oz.
|MOTOR RATING: HP
|MOTOR INSULATION CLASS
|MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR
|CURRENT Full Load Amps
|Thermal & Amp O.L.
|POWER CORD GAGE & LENGTH
|16/3; 33 ft.
|MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE