BCF1570 Bartell 20" x 21" Single Direction Plate Compactor
Bartell 20" x 21" Single Direction Plate Compactor
Bartell forward plates are innovative, hard hitting, and low maintenance.
- Robust throttle controls why should you have to bend over and run next to your machine to make it stop? You’ll find conveniently mounted throttle controls standard on every piece of compaction in our lineup
- Retractable Wheel kits make it much easier to move your equipment to the site. Flip them down and roll. They simply lock up when you don’t need them
- Lifting bales maybe your work site is far off the beaten path? Every plate has a robust lifting bale to make it easier to move your equipment when a wheel kit won’t do
- Need to compact close to an edge? You can get right up against it with our straight-edge plate design
- Sealed belt guards cover design keeps rocks out and still cools properly
- Come with water tanks standard. You bet your asphalt wont stick!
|Bartell BCF1570 Single Direction Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp (3.6 Kw)|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||20 in. x 21 in. (500 x 525 mm)|
|Centrifugal Force||3461 lbs. (15 kN/1570 kg.)|
|Travel Speed||60-82 ft./min. (20-25 m/min)|
|Dimensions||44 in. x 20 in. x 33 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Best bang for the buck
by GForpe -
This plate gives more than any other out there. Wheel kit, water kit and an actual throttle! No need to run next to it to shut it down.
by Walter from NJ -
Why didn't someone else design these things with a throttle cable? Plus it hits hard
Very good still
Plate Compacta very good