AquaMix Stone Enhancer
Aqua Mix Stone Enhancer
A no-sheen, enhanced-look, penetrating sealer formulated to darken and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed natural stone.
- Rejuvenates the color and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone
- Unsealed natural stone such as marble, granite, slate limestone, travertine, quartzite, and sandstone
- For Interior and exterior use
- May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer
- Allows moisture-vapor transmission
- Effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints
- Aqua Mix Stone Enhancer has an expected wear up to 5 years
- Will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency, and type of maintenance products used
- Exterior applications may require more frequent reapplications
- Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high-alkaline, acidic, or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear
Application Of Product
- Read entire label before using. Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer
- Wipe surface completely dry within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels
- For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats
- Ready for surface traffic in 12 hours after final coat
- Keep dry for 12 hours, achieves full cure in 48 hours
- Some highly porous surfaces may require an additional coat after full cure
- Clean applicator tools with mineral spirits after each use
Questions & Answers
I have a container of Stone Enhancer purchased & partially used in 2013.
Is it still good, or is there an age limit?
by Joe 3/30/2020 2:39:53 pm
These products have expiration dates printed on the bottle and also on the included spec sheet. It is likely too old to affirm it is still good, and it is unlikely to be covered by performance guaranties or warranties.