6423 Alpha Silencer III Dekton Bridge Saw Blade
Alpha Silencer III Dekton Blade
The Dekton Silencer III Blade has a technology advanced core designed to minimize the often loud, fast cutting style of a normal bridge saw blade. This hardened steel core was manufactured by Alpha to prevent high noise levels associated with a blade of this size. Along with a newly developed bonding system, narrowing the segmented slots to minimize chipping on the required cuts to keep those sharp edges.
- Used for high quality Dekton
- Fast cutting, chip free cutting
- Advanced core reduces noise levels when cutting
- Free Re-Tipping service for life of the blade by Alpha Tools
- These blades are designed for wet cutting on overhead bridge-saws only
|Alpha Silencer III Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Rim Height||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm|
|Arbor||60mm / 50 mm||60mm / 50 mm||60mm / 50 mm||60mm / 50 mm|
Questions & Answers (1)
What is Dekton?
Dekton, which is made from blends of various raw materials. such as, high quality glass, porcelain, and natural quartz. The final product is a ultra-compact surface resistant to scratching and abrasions