6140 Alpha Plus Dry Cutting Diamond Blade
Alpha Plus Dry Cutting Diamond Blade
- Premium dry cutting diamond blade for cutting granite, engineered stone, marble, and other hard materials efficiently and quickly.
- Fits on most angle grinders, wet stone cutters, demolition saws, or other common power tools used throughout the stone, tile and construction industries.
- Stone fabricators, tile installers, masons and general contractors will find that Alpha Plus meets or exceeds all of their needs for various cutting applications in stone, tile and other hard building materials.
- The high performance design of the 8mm tall turbo edge, which is made with the highest quality diamond grit and matrix, safely provides “chip-free” cutting and longer life.
- The Alpha Plus diamond blade can also be used wet at high RPM to further improve blade life and cutting performance.
- Whether you are cutting 1-1/4” granite slab or the hardest cured concrete, Alpha Plus is the ultimate diamond blade for your most demanding applications.
- 4" blade has a 20mm, 5/8" arbor.
- 4-1/2" blade has a 20mm, 7/8" arbor.
- 5" blade has a 7/8" arbor.
- 7" blade has a 5/8" arbor.
- Use Alpha Quad Adapter for flush cuts (20mm Quad Drive)
Quad Exclusively for Flush Cutting Application for Granite
Alpha-Plus Quad combines the performance of Alpha Plus, the ultimate diamond blade, with our unique design for flush cutting applications. Unlike other blades, Alpha-Plus Quad accepts our exclusive Quad Drive Adapter, which eliminates the required lock nut. The Quad Drive Adapter has a threaded arbor that permits mounting on angle grinders for “flush cutting” applications. Designed for larger diameters enables angle grinders to be used for cutting applications with their existing safety guard in place. Fabricators use it to make 90 degree inside corners cleanly and efficiently. Monument builders can easily clean up marks left from large diameter saw cuts with Alpha-Plus Quad. General contractors love to convert their angle grinder into a cutting tool on the job site by using Alpha-Plus Quad. This blade is also very popular for sculptors who want to reach tight corners and hard to reach areas. Alpha-Plus Quad and the Quad Drive Adapter offer unique features with the performance of the ultimate diamond blade for special applications